Friday, August 30, 2013

Importation Business: Why Some fail and others succeed - (Part 2).



Yesterday we talked about your ability to “dare”. Today we will look into another reason why some people fail – believe.


Believe? Yes, believe. Have you ever wondered why you are able to do some things and when you ask others to do same things they will tell you “I just can’t do it, it is very difficult and don’t border trying to teach me”? They have not even tried it. It is like Secondary school days were some believe mathematics is very difficult why others are very good at it.

Introduced business opportunities have been introduced to many of us but we failed to grab and succeed doing those businesses simply because we do not believe we can.

First thing in life is to believe in yourself despite what others think about you. It will surely help you prove them wrong.

I have told myself that making wealth online and having my personal business running is a must for me. I believe I can do it. I may have not gone far, but I know I can do it. Others succeeded in their personal businesses so will I.  I am not waiting for a bank, government, Dangote etc to hire me. You might have searched for a job for very long time yet you have none or what you have now is not well paying. Somebody started the company you just went to drop your CV. Dare to dream and believe you can make it?

Grab the ebook on the importation business today with just N3000 (Three Thousand Naira only)

Text your name and email address to 08066909899

Bank: GT BANK.
Account Name: Precious Omoregbe
Account No: 0108093547.

          OR
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Precious Omoregbe
Account Number: 2082566784

 Read my story here.

Enter your email address to receive updates on Online Business Ideas:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment