Thursday, August 29, 2013

Importation Business: Why Some fail and others succeed (Part 1).



Few months ago, a group asked me to teach them this importation business including some strategies I have used to get customers.


At the end of the class they discovered they could even start the business with just N5000.

Weeks later, two of them called to inform me that the first products they ordered have arrived. I was happy as usual because I just produced results again – Leadership: Making independent men.

Not all that was in that class that has started or will ever try the business. That is a bad news – the reason while many people remain poor. They never dare to try. I have tried a lot online not all worked out but some are making more cash for me. Guess what? Am trying three now.

The good news is that those dare will always succeed so did those guy who called to inform me about their success.

If the testimonies I have published cannot convince you, what will then convince you.

Get the ebook for just N3000. After PAYMENT, text your name and email address to 08066909899

Bank: GT BANK.
Account Name: Precious Omoregbe
Account No: 0108093547.

          OR
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Precious Omoregbe
Account Number: 2082566784

 Read my story here.

Enter your email address to receive updates on Online Business Ideas:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment