Saturday, July 6, 2013

Best Performing Ad Sizes- Adsense Earnings.



This morning I was looking at my Adsense account to know how much I earned yesterday. I then decided to take a look at the best way to optimize my earning through my ad placements. I found something and I felt like sharing. Though it is a not a new thing it has been there but many folks ignore it. It most Successful Ad sizes according to google.com


“If positioned well, wide ad sizes can increase your earnings significantly. The sizes we've found to be the most effective are the 336x280 Large Rectangle, the 300x250 Medium Rectangle, the 728x90 Leaderboard and the 160x600 Wide Skyscraper. Keep in mind that while these ad sizes typically perform well, you should use the size that best complements your pages”

The above paragraph is what Google says about adsense earning best performing ad sizes.

For more information or videos on how to earn higher, Click here.

Thanks. Don’t fail to share with friends.

Enter your email address to receive updates on Online Business Ideas:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment