Saturday, July 6, 2013

Best Keyword Niche.



Since I started earning with adsense from my three blogs which includes this one I have discovered the few highest earning niche on the internet. These are expensive because they attract international attention and are highly competitive. 

They are:

Insurance
Medical
Law
Debt Consolidation
Loans

A second look at the niches I listed above, you will find out they indeed do attract attention.
As a blogger, if you blog on any of those keywords any click you receive will surely give you some big bucks.

I remember earning 1.43Usd per Click one day from of one the niches above. Now imagine how much you can make a day if you just have 80% click through ratio from this market niche.

I hope this helps.

Enter your email address to receive updates on Online Business Ideas:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment