Thursday, April 18, 2013

How to determine best Google Adesense payment method.



Majority of us bloggers do not know how to determine which method is best for us.
This little article should be a guide line to selecting the best way to receiving your check.

The reason for writing is - the first time I qualified to be sent a check I had to wait for about 60days for the check to arrive here in Nigeria and then another two weeks to cash my check. See how to cash google check.

Recently, Google started paying directly into peoples account. But this service is only available in a very few country.  So this one might not be an option for you.

Another method is standard delivery.  This was the option I choose that made the check to get to me after 60days of issuance. It is very slow. I never wanted to pay for check delivery by courier. lol

The method I recommend is express delivery. By this method you should get your check at most 10days after issuance. 17usd only will be deducted from you account for courier services. Many people who do not want to part with 17usd never used this option.

Which option would you rather chose?

Enter your email address to receive updates on Online Business Ideas:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment