Thursday, April 18, 2013

How to cash a Google Check.



Recently I received my first google check since I started blogging. You can imagine how happy I was.

If you are a blogger, google adsense and google check should not be new thing to you.
Below is a sample of the check if you have not seen one. 

This is how I cashed my google check.

I took the check to my bank.  I was asked if I have a Domiciliary and the answer was no.
Immediately I opened one in the currency with which google sent the check.

I opened my Domiciliary account with GT Bank Nigeria. I have being using this bank for all my online transaction so I trusted them to handle it.

I deposited the check and it took two weeks for it clear here in Nigeria.  Immediately the check cleared I got an email alert.

You got to see me happy!!!

I hope this helps someone.

Enter your email address to receive updates on Online Business Ideas:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment