Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How I got cheap facebook ads for 0.01 to 0.02 cents Per Click.



Before creating a facebook ad there some basic things you need to know apart from CPC, CPM. Click here to get these basic.


This should have been not what I should have posted on this blog but because I want my audience to keep coming incase they forgot how do it.

Usually facebook ads is always between 10cents to a 2 or 3 usd depending on your niche and targeted audience.

This How I did it.

Whenever you are placing ads on facebook, you will always get a suggested Bids Amount from Facebook. Say 0.10 to 3 usd per click.

Simply Ignore their Bid and enter yours. All I did was to enter 0.02. After Hours I got approved.

Note: You must know how to set Facebook ads before doing.

I hope this help someone.

Enter your email address to receive updates on Online Business Ideas:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment